Bug Jam 35 - Tickets
22- 24 July 2022 VW Festival at Santa Pod Raceway #0B1F3E
No Tickets Or Race Vouchers Will Be Available On The Gate, Pre-Booking Only!
|Ticket Type||Winter Saver||Early
|Adult Friday||NO Friday Day Tickets||N/A|
|Adult Saturday*||£27||£30||£40||Sat 8am|
|Adult Sunday*||£19.80||£22||£30||Sun 8am|
|*Saturday and Sunday Tickets do not include Evening Entertainment or camping|
|Adult Weekend VW||£90||£100||£120||Fri 9am|
|Adult Weekend Non VW||£112.50||£125||£145||Fri 9am|
|Thursday Arrival Pass**||£15 Per Vehicle||£15 Per Vehicle||N/A||Thu 2pm to 8pm|
|Kids (under 5)||Free||Free||Free||N/A|
|Grandstand (per day)||Free||Free||Free||N/A|
|Retrojumble Weekend 6x6 Pitch||£40||£40||£50||N/A|
|Winter Saver Tickets end 31st January, Early Tickets end 15th July.|
- All tickets and sign-on procedures are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets will be available on the gate.
- Saturday and Sunday “Day Tickets” are valid from 8am till racing finishes (approx. 8pm) and DO NOT include evening entertainment or camping. “Day Ticket” car parks are on site and will be closed at 9pm. NB: Additional ticket charges will be imposed for exit after this time.
- Postage option for tickets ends ONE week before the event starts. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available.
- Kids Tickets (5-15) are £5 for Day and Weekend tickets. All kids pay full price for Grandstand tickets.
- All ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- **Beat the queues on Friday with a Thursday Arrival Ticket (per vehicle), Weekend Tickets are also required.
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- The option of Ticket Insurance via Ticket Protect is available when you purchase your tickets.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- Kids tickets - Photo ID is required if kids look older than they are. Kids under 5 are free.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for full terms and conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- There will be a limited number of tickets to the event available on a first come, first served basis. If we sell out before the event, then no tickets will be available on the day.
- CAMPING SPACE & LARGER VEHICLES: If your camping space is considered excessive by the campsite stewards, the organisers reserve the right to reduce the size of the area you have taken up. Please be sensible in this respect to avoid any inconvenience with your set up. The contents of larger vehicles will be checked and noted on arrival for non-camping related items. If you are bringing sofas and similar furniture items to Bug Jam you must take these items away with you when you leave site.
- NO SPACE SAVING: Campers will no longer be able to save space for friends arriving at a later time. Large groups should book club camping pitches, and small groups should aim to arrive together.
- EXIT & RE-ENTRY GUIDE: Bug Jam is one of Santa Pod’s busiest and most popular events in the calendar and we have a large number of visitors using rural routes through our neighbouring villages. To relieve our local communities of unnecessary traffic during the event, Bug Jam operates a strict re-entry policy to minimise disruption: visitors choosing to leave the venue anytime during the weekend will need to pay to re-enter the venue even if they have already purchased a ticket. So, please bring all of the camping supplies that you will need for the weekend including enough petrol/diesel! Your continued cooperation in this matter is always appreciated and keeps the Bug Jam vibe alive.
CHILD WRISTBANDS: Children can sometimes wander off, wristbands for children will be issued when you arrive, please write a contact phone number on the wristband and make sure your child wears it so we can call you if we find the little treasure should they become separated from you.